This adjustable brushed chrome finish GU10 fire rated down light features a tilting head and unique twist and lock fascia for easy lamp bulb changing. Mains voltage, no transformer required. Manufactured with a brushed chrome finish die-cast aluminium fascia and painted steel can.
Recommended maximum ceiling thickness 30mm. Cut out – 84mm. Minimum recess depth 120mm.
- Tilt adjustable head
- Twist and lock front ring for easy lamp replacement
- Outer diameter 102mm, recessed depth 85mm, tilt angle 15 degrees
- Compatible with standard GU10 Halogen and ideal for all retrofit LED
- Electrical termination via 10 Amp connector block within secure enclosure c/w cord grip
- Recommended maximum ceiling thickness 30mm
- Cut-out 84mm
- Compliant with Part B Building Regulations
- Meets Part E Acoustics and BS476 Part 23
- Suitable for use with glass/mineral wool insulation only
Information regarding fire ratings on our downlights is available; please see our main Fire Rated Downlights section here.
1 Year general guarantee
|Compatible With LED Bulbs|
Class 1: Requires an earth