The Converse fixed downlight converter for large holes in polished chrome is a mains voltage recessed fitting. Attractive and practical, it’s designed to replace older incandescent downlights when you are left with a large aperture. Suitable for cutouts of 65 – 125mm with a minimum of 150mm cavity depth.
- Constructed from polished chrome plated steel
- Adjustable to fit 65 – 125mm holes
- Dimmable if dimmable lamps are used
- Max 50w GU10 (LED recommended)
- Class 2 double insulated, no earth required
- 2 Year warranty