This mains voltage brushed chrome finish fire rated bathroom shower down lighter is rated IP65 and features a unique twist and lock fascia for easy lamp changing.
Rated IP65 and suitable for bathroom light zones 1 and 2, including above a shower. Mains voltage, no transformer required.
Recommended maximum ceiling thickness 30mm. Cut out – 72mm. Minimum recess depth 130mm.
- P65 Rated
- Brushed chrome finish
- Mains voltage GU10 50w max or LED
- Can be used in insulated voids
- Twist and lock front ring to secure lamp
- 10 Amp connector block within secure enclosure c/w cord grip
- Outer diameter 87mm, recessed depth 115mm
- Spring clip fixings
- Cut-out 72mm
- Compliant with RoHS and Part B Building Regulations
- Meet BS476 Part 21, 1987 Standard, Part E Acoustics and BS476 Part 23
|Compatible With LED Bulbs
- Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- Orders placed before 2:00pm Mon – Fri will be processed that day excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- Out of stock items: 14 – 21 days.
- At the time of your order if an item is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible.
Carriage Rates UK Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands
Orders under £100.00 carry a £6.90 delivery charge per order.
Orders of £100.00 and over are FREE delivery.
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands, N Ireland & Isle of Man
- Isle of Man – Scilly Isles – Per Parcel £29.95 inc VAT.
- Northern Ireland – Per Parcel £16.90 inc VAT.
- Channel Islands – Per Parcel £35.00 VAT Exempt.
- Southern Ireland – Per Parcel £19.95 inc VAT.
- Scottish Highlands – Courier Service – Per Parcel Zone 2 £16.90 inc VAT.
- Scottish Islands – Courier Service – Per Parcel Zone 3 £26.90 inc VAT.
In all cases £6.90 will be deducted from any surcharge automatically, if the order value is £100 and over.
We are not liable for any loss or damage that may occur through a delay of delivery. This includes failed electrical installation costs.
When your order arrives please check for any damages during transit. We pride ourselves with the care we take packaging your lights.
Once you have signed for your order the goods are at your risk and so we ask you to check the contents thoroughly. Please keep any packaging should your order need to be returned.
Please see our Terms & Policies page for further information.
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 working days, beginning with the day after the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except those made, modified or personalised to your specification. We may accept returns after the 14 day period under certain circumstances subject to a restocking fee.
To return goods, please contact the sales team on 0151 650 2138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We will send you a returns request form to complete for allocation of a returns number. Goods returned under your statutory right are at your cost.
The goods returned must not have been installed, used or modified in any way and must be returned together with any lamps or parts that were included in your order.
We will meet the cost of return for carriage on all faulty goods as long as the goods returned conform to the relevant regulations. We are not liable for any costs incurred for the installation or removal of any fitting supplied, or any other financial loss howsoever caused. We recommend that you do not book your electrician until you have received, checked and are happy with your purchase.
Universal Lighting Services Ltd will refund within 14 days any sum that has been debited from the customer’s credit card or by any other payment method, for any goods that are unavailable for whatever reason or returned in accordance with our Returns Policy.
In the unlikely event that a product arrives and the packaging appears damaged in any way, it is important that you sign for the delivery as unchecked or damaged. Once you have taken delivery and signed for your purchase it belongs to you and any risk has passed over. It is important that you check your delivery as soon as possible and in any case within 48 hours, even if you do not intend to have it installed for some time. Any damage or shortages in your delivery must be reported to us within 48 hours otherwise your claim may be rejected.
All damages or shortages will be corrected to your satisfaction as soon as possible with either a replacement part or complete fitting at no cost to you.
Please see our Terms & Policies page for full conditions.