Energy Saving Halogen Adaptor Light Bulbs
Halogen Adaptor Light Bulbs
A fantastic new concept that means you need never worry about your lamps or light bulbs ever again. The fact that so many incandescent light bulbs are being phased out will not affect you due to this new concept and innovative design. With a typical initial purchase cost of under £5.00 including the halogen lamp and low replacement capsule costs, these energy saving alternatives to the incandescent light bulb will pay for themselves in a very short space of time.
The halogen adaptor light bulb is a modular lamp made up from three parts. The base is available in BC, SBC, ES and SES to cater for all of your home lighting needs. The base screws into the light fitting and takes a normal G9 halogen capsule. This is the covered with the lamp cover of your choice; for example, a candle lamp or golf ball available in a variety of finishes including opal and tinted.
The adaptor can be used over and over again; you only need to replace the halogen capsule when it fails. There are many advantages to using an adaptor lamp over other forms of light bulb?
- They last three times longer than an ordinary light bulb.
- 35% energy saving over an ordinary incandescent light bulb.
- 25w = 40w equivalent 40w = 60w equivalent.
- Reduces carbon footprint and landfill with over 75% less material for disposal.
- Fully dimmable.
- Instant crisp white light unlike CFL lamps.
- Low initial cost.
- Ongoing savings due to less frequent lamp purchase and lower lamp costs.
- Deals with the problem of certain light bulbs being phased out.
- Look exactly like the light bulb they are replacing.
If you require any further help or advice on our adaptor light bulb range or any other aspect of home lighting, please contact us for friendly, honest and down to earth advice.
Showing all 20 results