Replacement Spare Glass Bell Light Shade
Save £3.84 (20%)
- Safe and secure shopping
- Certified secure encrypted site
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- No quibble returns policy
- 1-hour delivery window
Choose from a selection of quality glass shades from Elstead Lighting.
The Bell is a quality glass shade suitable for many chandeliers and wall lights.
The glass has a good, solid feel to it, which is great when cleaning, as it reduces the chance of any chips, cracks and damages that can happen with thinner quality shades.
Opaque ridged glass with a transparent edging.
It is always advisable to check whether this glass will fit your existing light, however it will definitely fit the Elstead Artisan suite.
Universal Lighting Services Ltd use the latest certified enhanced SSL encryption on every page of this site. This can be checked and verified using by the padlock at the top of the page.
We do not accept payment for orders over the telephone unless you are a previously registered and verified customer. If you are a previous customer and wish to pay for your order over the telephone or use a method not listed here, call +44(0)151 650 2138 and a member of our customer service team will assist you.
We do not store any of your financial information and have selected leading providers to ensure that you enjoy a safe and secure online shopping experience. Our providers accept all of the following major credit and debit cards through secure gateways:
- MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Visa Delta and Solo can all be processed via secure payment facilities.
- Natwest tyl processes your payment on our behalf, securely and quickly online and accepts major credit and debit cards.
- PayPal customers need to have an account. Payment is made directly from that account once your purchase has been processed.
- Payments are made on a secure server and all personal financial information is encrypted to provide the highest levels of security.
- Our prefered delivery method is DPD courier service.
- You will be given a one-hour delivery window on the morning of the delivery day.
- Your order will normally be delivered within 2 – 3 working days.
- Orders placed before 2:00pm Mon – Fri will be processed that day excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- Out of stock items: 14 – 21 days.
- At the time of your order if an item is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible.
Carriage Rates UK Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands
Orders of £75.00 and under carry a £6.90 delivery charge per order.
Orders over £75.00 are FREE delivery.
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands, N Ireland & Isle of Man
- Isle of Man – Scilly Isles – Per Parcel £29.95 inc VAT.
- Northern Ireland – Per Parcel £16.90 inc VAT.
- Channel Islands – Per Parcel £19.95 VAT Exempt.
- Southern Ireland – Per Parcel £19.95 inc VAT.
- Scottish Highlands – Zone 2 Courier Service Per Parcel £16.90 inc VAT.
- Scottish Islands – Zone 3 Courier Service Per Parcel £16.90 inc VAT.
In all cases £6.90 will be deducted from any surcharge automatically, if the order value is over £75.00.
We are not liable for any loss or damage that may occur through a delay of delivery. This includes failed electrical installation costs.
When your order arrives please check for any damages during transit. We pride ourselves with the care we take packaging your lights.
Once you have signed for your order the goods are at your risk and so we ask you to check the contents thoroughly. Please keep any packaging should your order need to be returned.
Please see our Terms & Policies page for further information.
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 working days, beginning with the day after the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except those made, modified or personalised to your specification. We may accept returns after the 14 day period under certain circumstances subject to a restocking fee.
To return goods, please contact the customer care team on 0151 650 2138 or email email@example.com We will send you a returns request form to complete for allocation of a returns number. Goods returned under your statutory right are at your cost.
The goods returned must not have been installed, used or modified in any way and must be returned together with any lamps or parts that were included in your order.
We will meet the cost of return for carriage on all faulty goods as long as the goods returned conform to the relevant regulations. We are not liable for any costs incurred for the installation or removal of any fitting supplied, or any other financial loss howsoever caused. We recommend that you do not book your electrician until you have received, checked and are happy with your purchase.
Universal Lighting Services Ltd will refund within 14 days any sum that has been debited from the customer’s credit card or by any other payment method, for any goods that are unavailable for whatever reason or returned in accordance with our Returns Policy.
In the unlikely event that a product arrives and the packaging appears damaged in any way, it is important that you sign for the delivery as unchecked or damaged. Once you have taken delivery and signed for your purchase it belongs to you and any risk has passed over. It is important that you check your delivery as soon as possible and in any case within 48 hours, even if you do not intend to have it installed for some time. Any damage or shortages in your delivery must be reported to us within 48 hours otherwise your claim may be rejected.
All damages or shortages will be corrected to your satisfaction as soon as possible with either a replacement part or complete fitting at no cost to you.
Please see our Terms & Policies page for full conditions.