The Neptune microwave sensor 16w LED bulkhead light, rated IP65 offers great value for money and a microwave sensor. This fitting combines low energy consumption, high light output and low maintenance costs.
The integral microwave sensor does not rely on heat emissions like a PIR sensor but emits pulses of microwaves, then measures the time it takes to reflect of objects and return to the sensor. This enables it to build a picture of its surroundings. If the reflection is interrupted by a moving object, the switch is triggered and the light illuminates.
Impact resistant polycarbonate construction, with a gloss white finish outer trim and opal polycarbonate diffuser for a softer light. Fitted with 16w of cool white LED that provides an impressive 1200 lumens.
It is suitable for domestic and commercial applications, and ideal for mounting on walls or flush to the ceiling in a porch. Fitted with a hinged gear tray for easier installation as the base will not have to supported/held up by hand while connecting the supply wires.
Also available without sensor, please scroll down to view.
Please follow this link to download or view the installation instructions.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Supplied with fixings
- Complete with built in Microwave sensor
- 360° (ceiling mounted) 60° (wall mounted) detection angle
- 0 to 50 lux sensitivity
- 10% to 100% adjustable range
- 5 sec – 15 min timer function
- Gloss white finish & opal polycarbonate
- All polycarbonate construction
- Integral LED driver
- 16W LED module (SMD 5630) cool white
- K: 4200 Lm: 1200 Lm/W: 75
- Rated IP65
- Can be fitted on a wall or ceiling
- Class 1 requires an earth
- 5 Years warranty
Class 1: Requires an earth