The Ikon Pro 10 light 25mm remote RGB LED decking light kit is rated IP67 and features a unique design of removable and interchangeable heads. The new Fresnel lenses improve lumen output, diffusing the spread of light evenly. Supplied with a remote control that allows remote operation of the yellow-white-red-green-blue-purple-light blue LED phases.
Designed to be fitted and wired during the decking build stage without the heads. The supplied rubber caps protect the fitting from the elements until the decking is complete. Each individual IP67 head easily connects and can be placed into position quickly, adding the final touches to the decking design. A 20mm cutout is required for each head.
This complete kit features a polished bezel, with a stainless steel and polycarbonate body. You can mix and match colour and sizes with different bezels and white or blue light options, plus three head sizes to choose from.
Please follow this link to download or view the installation instructions.
This kit contains:
- 1 x IP67 rated driver with 3 metres of mains cable and mains plug.
- 1 x 5m extension cable
- 2 x 5 LED head looms (total length 7.5m per loom)
- 12 x end plugs
- Power Supply: 220-240V 50Hz. Output: 12V DC 15W Max. Constant voltage
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Supplied with RGB remote control
- Supplied with fixing accessories
- Constructed from stainless steel (304) & polycarbonate
- Super bright SMD LED technology
- Innovative new fitting method
- Improved lens design
- Complete with LED driver
- 10 x 0.75W LED module (SMD 5050) RGB (Included)
- Rated IP67
- Class 2 double insulated, no earth required
- 5 Years warranty
10 x 0.75w
Class 2: Double insulated, must not be earthed
- Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- Orders placed before 2:00pm Mon – Fri will be processed that day excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- Out of stock items: 14 – 21 days.
- At the time of your order if an item is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible.
Carriage Rates UK Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands
Orders under £100.00 carry a £6.90 delivery charge per order.
Orders of £100.00 and over are FREE delivery.
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands, N Ireland & Isle of Man
- Isle of Man – Scilly Isles – Per Parcel £29.95 inc VAT.
- Northern Ireland – Per Parcel £16.90 inc VAT.
- Channel Islands – Per Parcel £35.00 VAT Exempt.
- Southern Ireland – Per Parcel £19.95 inc VAT.
- Scottish Highlands – Courier Service – Per Parcel Zone 2 £16.90 inc VAT.
- Scottish Islands – Courier Service – Per Parcel Zone 3 £26.90 inc VAT.
In all cases £6.90 will be deducted from any surcharge automatically, if the order value is £100 and over.
We are not liable for any loss or damage that may occur through a delay of delivery. This includes failed electrical installation costs.
When your order arrives please check for any damages during transit. We pride ourselves with the care we take packaging your lights.
Once you have signed for your order the goods are at your risk and so we ask you to check the contents thoroughly. Please keep any packaging should your order need to be returned.
Please see our Terms & Policies page for further information.
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 working days, beginning with the day after the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except those made, modified or personalised to your specification. We may accept returns after the 14 day period under certain circumstances subject to a restocking fee.
To return goods, please contact the sales team on 0151 650 2138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We will send you a returns request form to complete for allocation of a returns number. Goods returned under your statutory right are at your cost.
The goods returned must not have been installed, used or modified in any way and must be returned together with any lamps or parts that were included in your order.
We will meet the cost of return for carriage on all faulty goods as long as the goods returned conform to the relevant regulations. We are not liable for any costs incurred for the installation or removal of any fitting supplied, or any other financial loss howsoever caused. We recommend that you do not book your electrician until you have received, checked and are happy with your purchase.
Universal Lighting Services Ltd will refund within 14 days any sum that has been debited from the customer’s credit card or by any other payment method, for any goods that are unavailable for whatever reason or returned in accordance with our Returns Policy.
In the unlikely event that a product arrives and the packaging appears damaged in any way, it is important that you sign for the delivery as unchecked or damaged. Once you have taken delivery and signed for your purchase it belongs to you and any risk has passed over. It is important that you check your delivery as soon as possible and in any case within 48 hours, even if you do not intend to have it installed for some time. Any damage or shortages in your delivery must be reported to us within 48 hours otherwise your claim may be rejected.
All damages or shortages will be corrected to your satisfaction as soon as possible with either a replacement part or complete fitting at no cost to you.
Please see our Terms & Policies page for full conditions.